Friday, February 22, 2008

Vintage Indie's "I Dream of Spring Vintage SWAP!"

Vintage Indie: Vintage Indie's - " I Dream of Spring Vintage SWAP!"

I'm so excited about Vintage Indie's "I Dream of Spring" Vintage Swap! So here are my answers to the questions and I cannot wait to put a package together for my swapee. :)


a. What's your favorite part of spring?

My favorite part of Spring would have to be the flea markets, garage and yard sale that come back after the long winter hiatus. It's nice to spend a warm spring morning doing some thrifting!

b. What are your favorite flowers?

I'm a simple girl, I like daisies.

c. What types of hobbies/crafts do you enjoy?

Photography is my love. I'm not much of a crafter myself, but I sure do appreciate those who can!

d. What types of vintage do you collect or look for?

I'm always on the lookout for vintage purses - all kinds from totes to evening bags.

e. Any allergies or things that you absolutely can't stand?

I don't like the candle scent of chocolate and I detest patent leather! Other than that I'm a lover of all thing vintage. :)

1 comment:

melissa mccobb hubbell said...

Hi Justine! This is Melissa, your swap partner, I wanted to let you know I received your package - thank you! I only took a peek and wrapped it back up because I haven't mailed yours yet so I am saving it until I do!

I have gathered up some things I hope you'll like and will get them out to you soon.

Melissa