Friday, February 22, 2008

High-Five Fridays: My First Time

This is my first Friday doing this, but I love the idea and I'm going to make it a weekly staple here on iKonic Vintage! So without further adieu here are my high-fives:

1. How super cute are these Bambi playing cards from 1946 from CorkSpork? I just want to eat lil Thumper!

2. Polyvore is a site that's for mixing and matching products from any online store. Items are pulled together into a visual set of products that can be shared with anyone. This is a great tool for putting together looks of items on your website or shop for a complete look. A fabulous marketing tool!



3. Vintage Fashion Guild is a daily stop for me with their forums, but the entire site is a plethora of vintage information from the infamous Label Resource to the Shop VFG Members page where you can find trusted sellers to buy from.

4. The Interactive Johari Window was invented by Joseph Luft and Harrington Ingham in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness. By describing yourself from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of overlap and difference can be built up. This is just some self-awareness fun!

5. Blue Q Merchandise is full of fun and unique stuff that make perfect gifts for friends. I got these vintage handbag magnets from a friend a couple of years ago and they're just about the coolest thing on my fridge!

------------------

Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).

No comments: