I was recently updating my blog here with a new look (you likey?) and I started going through my blogroll which I have always kept somewhat tight. I don't link to other blogs or websites idly. I have to really genuinely like it. Vintspiration is hardly a household name and I don't expect it'll ever be, but I'm happy with my little slice of the internet here.
I thought I'd list my five favorite vintage blogs here and share them with you!
1. Videre Vintage - I may be slightly partial to this blog since it's written by my baby sister! She's a 20 year old art student who adopted my love of vintage back when she was in middle school and tagging along on my thrifting adventures. She was my original (and still occasional!) model and she's since opened her own Etsy shop. Her blog is fairly new, but be sure to check out her post on dreaming of that thrift fix and her side of the story on how she started her love of vintage.
2. Dear Golden - I have a borderline unhealthy obsession with Dear Golden. Her Etsy shop is amazing. Her instagram is amazing. Her brick and mortar shop is amazing. Her home is amazing. It's just ridiculous how amazing she is. Swoon.
3. Denisebrain - I adore Maggie of Denisebrain. She's beautiful, smart and someone I've admired for years. I'm lucky enough to 'know' her a little though our longtime online social circles and I consider her blog one of the most fun out there. It's educational, but not in an overly scholarly way that makes you wanna snooze. It's cheerful, pretty and interesting - exactly like the woman who writes it!
4. The Vintage Traveler - I've known Lizzie for years. First online and then I had the opportunity to meet her in real life about 15 years ago. Jeez, where does the time go? Anyway, her blog is brilliant. It's like being taught something new every day and I always come away thinking "Wow. That was really interesting." Seriously, every post is like that!
5. Yard Sale Bloodbath - A blog I can't even remember how I came across but it's a guilty pleasure, for sure. I dig their storytelling and feel like I'm shopping alongside them. Plus those junk in the trunk shots are my favorite part.
I really enjoy all the blogs on my blogroll, so feel free to click a link or two on my sidebar. And I'm always looking for new reads, feel free to post your favorites in the comments!