Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Customer Appreciation

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought I'd share my appreciation for my wonderful customers!

I always love seeing my customers in their purchases. It's so satisfying to have found a great piece, prepped and photographed it, listed it for sale and then having it sell. But the icing on the cake is knowing that the item is being worn and loved. Here are a couple of photos from my recent customers who have purchased from Vintspiration.

[caption id="attachment_3690" align="aligncenter" width="375"]Rayuela in the vintage 50s cocoa dress / 1950s full skirt chocolate day dress s Rayuela in the vintage 50s cocoa dress / 1950s full skirt chocolate day dress s[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3691" align="aligncenter" width="334"]yenconnolly in the vintage 70s cacharel red batik wrap french skirt s m yenconnolly in the vintage 70s cacharel red batik wrap french skirt s m[/caption]

If you are a customer of Vintspiration and would like to show off your purchase, please drop me a line and photograph at justine {at} vintspiration {dot} com.

No comments: