Wednesday, October 9, 2013

2013 Bonnie & Clyde

I recently hear about the cable miniseries event for Bonnie & Clyde coming in December and I am so excited! Not only do I totally dig the story of the infamous duo but the costumes are looking to be pretty epic.

[caption id="attachment_3570" align="aligncenter" width="440"]Bonnie & Clyde Bonnie & Clyde[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3571" align="aligncenter" width="440"]That dress, those shoes, the beret! That dress, those shoes, the beret![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3572" align="aligncenter" width="440"]I am smitten with that cream blouse. I am smitten with that cream blouse. [/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3573" align="aligncenter" width="440"]Just the sleeve of Holly Hunters dress has got me melting. Just the sleeve of Holly Hunters dress has got me melting. [/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3574" align="aligncenter" width="440"]Ahhhhhhh knit divinity! Ahhhhhhh knit divinity![/caption]

I suggest becoming a fan of the miniseries on Facebook just for all the eye candy they post. And of course watching it! December 8th showing simultaneously on Lifetime, History and A&E channels.

No comments: