Friday, October 26, 2012

Vintspiration Now With Even More Inspiration

I mentioned recently that I was in a state of change. I'm happy to say I'm about 75% settled!

My new location in Upstate New York is beautiful. It's right off the Hudson River and every morning when I start my commute to my new job I get to see this view. It makes me smile every single day.

[caption id="attachment_2637" align="aligncenter" width="440"] Ahhhhhh home sweet home. :)[/caption]

I was so lucky to find a position so quickly, and even luckier to find the apartment I did. While I love the charm of an older home, this newer construction space is a beautiful blank slate. It's a perfect backdrop to my eclectic vintage collections and it's like three times the size of my apartment in Brooklyn! Brooklyn will always be my hometown and there's no place in the world more near and dear to my heart than my beloved Greenpoint, but things change, people move on and I'm ecstatic to be where I am.

On the Vintspiration front, I've already been shopping several times and found a few new favorite spots. Plus there is so much more for me to explore. In my new place, I have an entire room dedicated to the Vintspiration headquarters. The boxes are full, the bags are stuffed and I need to spend this weekend unpacking and organizing stock, but once that's all tidied up it'll be time to list the latest scores. ;)

Welcome to the new Vintspiration, now with even more inspiration!

No comments: