Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Vintage Vogue: Creamy Crochet

Classic white and off white crochet pieces feel very summery and early fall to me. I like the look of them worn sparingly in the hot summer months and I dig them in the fall, layered with other rich fabrics like velvet or denim.

[caption id="attachment_2279" align="aligncenter" width="440"] Charming Early 1920s Ecru Crocheted Lace Drawstring Purse Pouch $18.00 by karenelmquistvintage[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2278" align="aligncenter" width="440"] 60s Mod Ecru Crochet Mini Dress - Handmade $90.00 by ChelseaGirlNYC [/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2280" align="aligncenter" width="440"] crochet dress / 70s cotton knit two-piece / Sausalito dress[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2281" align="aligncenter" width="440"] 70s WHITE CROCHETED FLOPPY Hat with Wide Brim $10.00 by KatsMeoww [/caption]

2 comments:

KatsMeoww11 said...

Thanks a bunch for including my hat in your blog! I appreciate the shout out! Weel done...M

KatsMeoww11 said...

Darn spell check! I meant WELL done! ;-)