Thursday, July 19, 2012

Project Runway Season 10

Project Runway season 10 premieres tonight on Lifetime. I've been a fan of PR since the beginning. I admit some seasons I've missed or stopped watching, so I'm not the most dedicated fan ever, but I always give the premiere a shot.

I always have a soft spot for the vintage inspired folks (shocking, right?). Jay McCarroll of season 1 was exactly the sort of contestant I loved, thrift chic in nature. Kenley Collins of season 5 designed some cute as hell retro inspired outfits, and she had an eye for some wonderful prints. That peacock print was wonderful! I learned to appreciate the designs even though her voice made me want to run out into moving traffic.

[caption id="attachment_2167" align="aligncenter" width="343"] Project Runway All Stars - Kenley Collins and her peacock print dress from[/caption]

Season 10 begins tonight, July 19th at 9/8c on Lifetime.

No comments: