Thursday, March 19, 2009

Super Clearance Sale!

I don't do sales usually but I'm looking to blowout some stock because I have a bunch of new Spring stuff that I want to get ready to list. So for the next two weeks iKonic Vintage is in bargain mode!

iKonic Vintage Sale

SUPER CLEARANCE SALE! 3.19.09 - 4.2.09

Two week super clearance sale of stock! I have all new Spring things I want to list, but first I need to clear out the shop. All item are $10 or less in the SALE section starting Thursday 3.19.09 and ending Thursday 4.2.09.

I am also accepting offers on SALE items - feel free to convo me if you like a few things and want to make a deal!

In the meantime there will also be new listings of early spring lightweight jackets and sweaters - those wonderful transition pieces that you can wear almost year 'round.

No comments: