1. Hand-painted shoes from The Purple Fern. This shop has quite a few pairs of one-of-a-kind creations. Like these totally Spring-y green flats with fabric flowers and vintage buttons. It sounds like it wouldn't work - but it totally does. And these recently sold yellow flats with painted ants are freaking adorable!
2. MOMA's new online exhibition Color Chart: Reinventing Color 1950 to Today. Art, color and interactive goodness.
3. Someecards.com - Hysterical and mostly inappropriate ecards. Run on over and send someone a mildy offensive Easter card.
4. Peter Pan found his pixie love and soulmate with Dorothy.
5. With Spring here I wanted a fresh look for my Etsy Shop and I also wanted to use Etsy's Alchemy. So I married both and wound up getting a bid to put a new spin on my logo by littlecrabdesigns. I'm so delighted with my new banner look that I went and asked her to set me up with matching shipping labels and business cards. I really think that having a matching 'theme' gives my shop the professional look that I was going for.
Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!
The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!
Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).