1. Lizzie's Vintage Travel Journal - I've known Lizzie for years and I've loved her blog from day one. Her website also offers a ton of informative articles on vintage fashion and designers.
2. Debutante Clothing's The Deblog - I love reading The Deblog. It's written in such an accessible and relaxed way, it's just like talking to your bff.
3. Vintage Indie - This is a new one in my favorites but I wonder how I lived without it before. She's always doing really hands-on stuff like coordinating swaps and contests or just giving a daily does of inspiration.
4. Denisebrain - Another person I consider a friend is Maggie of Denisebrain. I love reading her posts and I love looking at her in her beautiful vintage modeling poses even more!
5. Vintage Fashion Guild Blog - Last and definitely not least is the collaborative effort of the VFG blog. I wrote for it for a couple of years but with time and energy as limited as it can be, I had to drop out. But in my opinion it's only gotten better! An everyday read.
Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!
The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!
Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).