1. This great vintage silver-plated decanter label for "Scotch" gets a bit frisky and tipsy - rearranged as a party time pendant from t8designs.
2. Major cute overload is right! Great earrings feature a tiny vintage glass jewels in a metal setting have a little 3D image inside of a horse and rider jumping over a gate. From saltandpaper.
3. Off with her head! These domino magnets were made with scanned copies of illustrations from Alice in Wonderland and then colored both with colored pencils for a different look. The edges of the domino were colored with markers and then sealed with a clear gloss finish. Gold leafing was added around the edges to finish the look. From RunAliceRun
4. Every girl need a pocket mirror. A Black and White lady with fun flowers in her hair pocket mirror from missbellasroom.
5. I am in love with this Porcelain Retro Modern Cream and Sugar Set with Geometric Pattern from VaudevilleVintage1 (pictured).
Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!
The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!
Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).